Croke Park

I went to croke park last september to play in the all ireland hurling final at half time. Kllkenny and Tipperary were playing each other but unfortunetely Tipperary won.As I support Killkenny myself because my mam and dad are from there I was a bit disapointed to find out that i was on the tipperary team but just getting to play in croke park made up for all that.It was a great day out and i also got on tv for a second.When we finished playing on the pitch we went down into the tunnel and had something to eat. The best part of the day was running out through the tunnel and when the crowd clapped because it made you feel like a proper player and that you were playing in a proper final.That is all about my day in croke park.

by Darragh Kennedy

2 comments:

Mrs M White said...

Well done Darragh. That was a great achievement.

sean agnew said...

GO TIPPERARY!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.